If your unemployment has been interrupted for at least 28 consecutive days, you must lodge a fresh application for benefits to your payment body, and register again as a job-seeker with the regional employment service.
If your unemployment has been interrupted for less than 28 days, you do not need to do anything. However, you must still be in possession of your control card, complete it in accordance with the instructions and file it at the end of the month with your payment body.

Part-time workers:

Please note that the scrapping of the municipal control does not affect the validation of the ‘C 3’ control forms for part-time workers every quarter with the municipal administration or the employment bureau.
Monday to Friday, 8 am to 11.30 am, Monday and Wednesday 1 pm to 4 pm.

The service will be closed as follows:

Monday 24 May 2010 (Whit) – Wednesday 21 July 2010 (Belgian National Holiday) – Monday 27 September 2010 (Festival of the French Community) – Monday 1 and Tuesday 2 November 2010 (All Saints) – Wednesday 10 November 2010 from 2.30 pm and Thursday 11 November 2010 (Armistice).


Address: rue François Libert, 28
Tel: 02/352.98.73
Fax: 02/354.76.61